Casey Cannons Hockey Club is excited to be hosting a Pink Sports Day in support of Australians affected by breast cancer and to raise vital funds for @BreastCancerNetworkAustralia.
To get involved simply ‘pink up’ & support us on Sunday 1st May as we play for a great cause! You can also help us hit our event fundraising target and make a real difference.
Bring your family and friends. Canteen open all day and some great hockey to watch while supporting a great cause.
On Sunday 1st May, the Club shall be hosting 4 home games:
12:30 Mens Vic League 1 Reserves
14:00 Mens Vic League 1
15:30 Womens Vic League 2
17:00 Womens Metro
It will be a big day for the Club and are looking to get everyone down to enjoy the day, support our teams and catch up with each other.
As part of the day, all of our home teams will be wearing pink socks and we shall be running / fundraising with:
* a sausage sizzle – with the classic bit of charcoal on all sausages sold
* a raffle to make a winner want to cut a victory lap (if anyone has any items they would like to donate, please let us know)
* a bake sale to feast upon (please contact Tegen if you would like to help with baked goods)
* we shall also be selling BCNA hot pink tutus for $10 – an item that is stunning for all wearers / ages.
* we have also designed and shall be selling our Casey Cannons Pink day stubby holders for $10. An item that shall last through the ages (with the option of adding name personalisation for $12) -which can be purchased on the day or through Club website shop for personalised ones.
* (also hoping to get some stalls up if possible)
For those who maybe cannot make it, or wish to donate directly, please jump on and donate to our Pink Sports Day @ https://pinksportsday.bcna.org.au/…/casey-cannons…
Everyone is welcome. Bring your families and watch some great hockey while supporting a great cause.